Option to deposit more funds
- No deposit account opening charge.
- No monthly maintenance fee.
The Tokuda Standard deposit may be opened for the following periods – 3, 6 or 12 months.
- BGN 100
- EUR 100
- USD 100
- GBP 50
- CHF 150
On maturity, the deposit will be renewed as the same product on the current interest terms, as set forth in the Interest Rate Bulletin.
Depositing more funds
- This is allowed for the entire period and does not breach the terms of the deposit.
- Maximum amount that can be deposited additionally – seven times the initial deposit.
- Withdrawal on maturity – no charge
- To withdraw the deposit, including on maturity, a request must be made in accordance with the terms for withdrawal requests set out in the Bank’s Tariff of Charges and Commissions for Individuals.
- Withdrawing from the deposit prior to the maturity date constitutes a breach of the deposit terms.
- Attractive interest terms depending on the deposit period.
- The customer has a choice of interest capitalisation or payment into a designated current account with the Bank.
This deposit is guaranteed by the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund up to the amount stipulated by the Bank Deposit Guarantee Act.