Regarding the upcoming Holidays we would like to inform you about the non-working days of the offices of the Bank as follow:
- from 24.12.2019г. to 26.12.2019г., included;
- on 01.01.2020.
On order to provide normal end of day process for the last business day of the year, please be informed that on 31.12.2019 (Tuesday) the offices of the Bank will serve client from 08:30am until 12:00pm.
The Bank will accept and perform transfers in BGN with value date 31.12.2019 as follow:
- paper orders for executing through BISERA and RINGS and intrabank transfers as well – until 11:30am
- online orders for executing through BISERA and RINGS and intrabank transfers as well – until 11:30am
All payments deposited at the Bank after 11:30am will be executed on 02.01.2020.
Transfers in foreign currencies deposited at the Bank and via online channel on 31.12.2019 will be accepted not later than 11:30am.
Payments via payment systems Unistream and RIA will be performed on 31.12.2019 not later than 11:30am.
The standard value date for executing incoming transfers in foreign currency will be 31.12.2019.
The standard value dates for executing outgoing transfers in foreign currency are as follow:
- on 23.12.2019 – value date 30.12.2019
- on 27.12.2019 - value date 31.12.2019
- on 30.12.2019 - value date 02.01.2020
- on 31.12.2019 - value date 03.01.2020
Wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
TOKUDA BANK AD