BGN, EUR, or USD
Up to 100% of the total eligible costs
- Up to 100% of the total eligible costs for the project, including Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Maximum term – negotiable
- Negotiable, according to the time limits for the project’s implementation. A bank guarantee may be issued for prepayment from the loan.
- Negotiable. The grant received is used to repay the relevant part of the loan.
- Negotiable. According to the client’s credit rating.
- Pledge/special pledge on the money to be received under the Grant Agreement.
- Other collaterals permitted by law, subject to the Bank’s requirements.
Charges and Commissions
- Loan application review and processing fee – 0.30% of the loan amount, but no more than BGN 1,000.
- Management commission – 0.25% per quarter or part thereof. For the first quarter, commission will be charged on the full loan amount agreed and must be paid prior to the first drawdown on the loan. For the rest of the quarters or part thereof, it will be charged on the remainder of the principal and must be paid by the 20th of the first month of the relevant period.
- Commitment fee – 0.10% of the part of the agreed loan that has not been drawn down is charged every month.
- Fee for the establishment of a mortgage and the subsequent striking thereof from the register – BGN 100.
- No early repayment commission.
- Any other changes requested by the client – BGN 300 per request.
- The cost of pledging and insuring the collateral for the Bank’s benefit are covered by the loan applicant.
- Borrowers must be farmers (individuals or business clients), companies, municipalities or non-governmental organisations.
- The loan will be approved after the applicant’s financial position and creditworthiness is analysed and assessed according to the Bank’s current internal regulations.