Transfers via the Ria System
Tokuda Bank AD provides receipt of money transfers in EUR and USD through the system Ria without any charges for the receiver. The transfers though Ria are available in all bank offices.
- Maximum transfer amount via the Ria system: EUR/USD 3,000
- Transfers via the Ria System are processed and paid out within the same business day until 16:30.
Incoming transfers from Belarus and the Russian Federation are temporarily unavailable due to the restrictive measures applied by EU.
Transfers via the Unistream System
Tokuda Bank is the only bank in Bulgaria offering its customers the opportunity to send and receive EUR and USD transfers via the Unistream System. The transfers can be paid out in any bank branch.
- Maximum transfer amount via the system: EUR/USD 3,000
- Transfers are processed within the same business day as follows:
- To send, cancel or amend the transfer – until 15:30
- To receivethe money – until 15:50
All charges and commissions relating to the processing of incoming and outgoing Unistream transfers are stated in the section Payments of the Tariff.
Due to the restrictive measures applied by EU towards the Russian Federation all incoming and outgoing transfers through Unistream are temporarily unavailable.
- Общи условия за нареждане и получаване на преводи чрез системата Юнистрийм 227.6 KB
- Договор за сметка за разплащания чрез Юнистрийм 339.9 KB