All individual and business customers with available funds in a current account may submit an application form for the SMS notification service in any branch of the Bank.
Types of messages
There are two types of messages – free of charge, upon application, and paid messages depending on customers’ choice, as follows:
Paid SMS notifications, upon application:
- For account balance – you will be notified for the balance of your account depending on your choice: daily or weekly (on Mondays).
- For incoming and outgoing transfers – you will be notified for all incoming and outgoing transfers of your account.
- For all accounting transactions – you will be notified for all movements (accounting transactions – debit or credit) of your account.
- For deposits – you will be notified tree days prior the maturity date and on the renewal date (for deposits with automatic renewal).
- For entering your Internet Banking – you will be notified whenever your internet banking is approached by an IP address.
- A combination of the above options.
Free of charge SMS notifications: (for loans and overdrafts all messages are free of charge)
- For forthcoming due date of your loan – you will receive your exact due amount three days before the due date.
- For decreasing limit of your overdraft – you will be notified for decreasing limit of your overdraft with a pre-set amount.
- For forthcoming expiry of your overdraft – you will be notified 30 days before the forthcoming expiry of you overdraft.
- For exceeding the minimum account balance – you will be notified when your minimum account balance is exceeded.
- For loan overdue date – you will be notified on the first day your loan payment is overdue.
- For other business communications, new services, campaigns, etc.
Registration, change and subscription
Free of charge
A total fee for all SMS notifications will be charged at the end of the month without limit of the number of messages, as per your choice of services.
A single price of a short message notification will be 0.18 BGN