Up to 100% of the liquidation value
BGN or EUR
Up to 30 years
Amount when the borrower is fully liable with all of their assets
Depending on the loan collateral:
- Up to 100% of the liquidation value (LV) accepted by the bank for:
- Homes – in monolithic buildings in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, and Stara Zagora
- Retail space and offices in class A or B buildings in Sofia centre (class A or B must be confirmed by an Asset Evaluation expert at the Bank)
- Agricultural land, categories 1–4, in the Dobrich, Silistra, Ruse, Razgrad, Varna, Yambol, Plovdiv, and Pazardzhik regions
- Up to 95% of LV for homes, retail space, and offices in monolithic buildings in other towns and cities
- Up to 85% of LV for homes, offices, and retail space in panel buildings, for agricultural land in regions other than the ones listed above, for holiday villages and regions within 15 km from Sofia, Plovdiv, Burgas, Varna, or Stara Zagora, as well as for other types of collateral not expressly listed above.
- Up to 65% of LV for other rural property.
Amount when the borrower is liable up to the collateral’s value
10 percentage points lower than the liquidation evaluation accepted by the Bank for the relevant collateral and location
- A fixed annual interest rate of 2.70% for the first 24 months of the loan’s term.
- A floating interest rate for the rest of the term, based on a reference index, namely the base interest (BIR) rate/3-month EURIBOR + a fixed premium of 3.20%.
A first-rank mortgage on the real estate serving as collateral, set up in favour of the Bank.
Example: for a BGN 100,000 loan over 25 years (300 months) at a 2.70% interest rate during the first 24 months and a 3.20% rate for the rest of the term (BIR + a 3.40 p.p. premium), a 0.3% single fee for application consideration and collateral evaluation, BGN 120 (incl. of VAT) for the title deed to set up a mortgage, BGN 2 account opening free, BGN 2 monthly account service fee – the annual percentage rate would be 3.28% and the total repaid amount would be BGN 145,949.91.
For the examination of the borrower’s finances and the analysis of the collaterals offered, a fee of 0.3% of the approved loan, but not lower than BGN 50, payable in two instalments:
- At submission of the loan request – BGN 50.
- At signing of the loan contract – the remainder of the fee up to the amount equalling 0.3% of the approved loan.
Property insurance on the real estate serving as collateral.
The loan applicant must have worked for their current employer for at least 6 months.
The loan applicant must have a verifiable regular income.
The applicant must make regular repayments on their active loans.
A first-rank mortgage on the real estate serving as collateral.
The loan applicant must be no older than 65 years at the end of the loan’s term. Loan applicants who would be older than 65 at the end of the loan’s term must meet the following additional criteria:
They must produce a co-debtor on the loan who is at least 18 years of age at the time of application and would be younger than 65 years of age at the end of the loan’s term.
The remaining loan amount at the applicant’s 65th birthday must not exceed 35% of the individual collateral evaluation.
Basic conceptual design
Full terms for the basic conceptual design
- An initial application for a mortgage loan is made through the bank's website.
- Approved and granted mortgage loan for the product "At present time" for the purchase of residential property and "Home under construction" with standard parameters, without preferential conditions.
Deadline for application for credit on the bank's website in the period 17.04.2019 - 30.09.2019.
The interior design is a basic conceptual design, and the designer can be selected from a list provided by the bank.
The basic conceptual design includes
Internal arrangement, with dimensions, M1: 20. Black and white.
Soffit (ceiling) plan, with dimensions, M 1:20. Black and white.
Blisters of each room, 4 pcs. per room, M 1:20. Colorless, no size. Dimensions are placed only on the look (glances) showing the kitchen furniture.
3D plan – above sight. Colorful.
3D aspect, 2 pcs. for each room. Colorful.
The basic conceptual design includes 1 option.
- Choosing the right type of furniture and brand is not part of the concept project.
- The basic conceptual design does not include details.
- The basic conceptual design does not include precise dimensions and exact location of installation outlets.
- The basic conceptual design does not include detailed unfolding of any of the rooms.
- The basic conceptual design does not include a detailed arrangement of floor coverings and wall claddings.
How to apply
Discuss the transaction with one of our consultants. Complete a loan application form and prepare the required documents.
A copy of the loan applicant’s ID card.
Documents certifying the ownership of the real estate offered as collateral.
Evaluation of this real estate performed by a certified appraiser. The evaluation costs shall be borne by the loan applicant.
Declaration regarding related persons – in the Bank’s standard form, if applicable.
Loan Request (standard form provided by the Bank).