Up to 90 % of the market value
BGN or EUR
Up to 30 years
Amount when the borrower is fully liable with all of their assets
Depending on the loan collateral:
- Up to 90 % of the market value for homes in the cities of Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Stara Zagora
- Up to 85 % of the market value (MV) accepted by the bank for homes, retail space, offices in monolithic buildings and agricultural land, categories 1 to 4
- Up to 75% of MV accepted by the bank for homes in panel buildings
Amount when the borrower is liable up to the collateral’s value
10 percentage points lower than the stated above percentages
- A floating interest rate for the entire term, based on a reference index, namely the base interest (BIR) rate/3-month EURIBOR + a fixed premium of 2.39%.
A first-rank mortgage on the real estate serving as collateral, set up in favour of the Bank.
Example: for a BGN 100 000 loan over 30 years (360 months) at floating rate for the entire term (BIR + 2.39 p.p. fixed surcharge), a 0.30 % single fee for application consideration and collateral evaluation, BGN 120.00 (incl. of VAT) for the title deed to set up a mortgage, BGN 2.00 account opening fee, BGN 3.00 monthly account with debit card service fee - the annual percentage is 2.54% and the total amount repaid is BGN 142 287.41. Equal monthly instalments of BGN 391.07 each.
In the example, the BIR is assumed to be zero.
For the examination of the borrower’s finances and the analysis of the collaterals offered, a fee of 0.30 % of the approved loan, but not lower than BGN 50.00, payable in two instalments:
- At submission of the loan request – BGN 50.00.
- At signing of the loan contract – the remainder of the fee up to the amount equalling 0.30 % of the approved loan.
For a loan to refinance another loan the fee is BGN 50.00 payable at submission of the loan request.
Property insurance on the real estate serving as collateral.
The loan applicant must have worked for their current employer for at least 6 months.
The loan applicant must have a verifiable regular income.
The applicant must make regular repayments on their active loans.
A first-rank mortgage on the real estate serving as collateral.
The loan applicant must be no older than 65 years at the end of the loan’s term. Loan applicants who would be older than 65 at the end of the loan’s term must meet the following additional criteria:
They must produce a co-debtor on the loan who is at least 18 years of age at the time of application and would be younger than 65 years of age at the end of the loan’s term.
The remaining loan amount at the applicant’s 65th birthday must not exceed 35% of the individual collateral evaluation.
How to apply
Discuss the transaction with one of our consultants. Complete a loan application form and prepare the required documents.
A copy of the loan applicant’s ID card.
Documents certifying the ownership of the real estate offered as collateral.
Evaluation of this real estate performed by a certified appraiser. The evaluation costs shall be borne by the loan applicant.
Declaration regarding related persons – in the Bank’s standard form, if applicable.
Loan Request (standard form provided by the Bank).